So sick of fake friends. People that once said they loved you and needed you, and now hardly remember you exist.
I have become rather fearful I suppose. (via psych-facts)
anon (via invhale )
i just wanna know why im not ever important enough to anybody or why im so disposable. i really wish i had actual answers
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
the saddest thing about this situation is the suicide and the depression and the fact that someone so devoted to providing happiness to the world was lacking it himself